Tuesday, January 08, 2013

"Adoration of the Mystic Lamb"

So here is what's been keeping me busy these past 2 months... I am proud to share this collaboration that my great friend and fellow artist Martin Wittfooth and I just wrapped up for the HEY! exhibition which opens on January 24th at La Halle St-Pierre in Paris.This is our first project together, with many more to come... Working with Martin on this was a great source of inspiration and the highlight of my year. This is amongst the most artistically satisfying projects I have ever been involved in. The altarpiece is a tribute of sorts to Jan van Eyck's famous polyptych of the same name: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghent_Altarpiece The show runs through September 2013. "The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb" 80" x 120" Oil on linen/canvas 2013

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

Bonjour,

J'ai vu vos oeuvre à la Halle Saint Pierre.

Avez vous des oeuvres disponibles à la vente?

Bien cordialement,

Gabriel Dabi - Schwebel
0673551736
Www.1min30.com

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home