Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Miami Art Basel 2009

I just got back from Miami where I showed some works at Aqua with Galerie d Art Yves Laroche as well as at Scope with Mauger Modern Art for their "There s Still Life" show.

Here are a few photos and related links...



Gueule d Amour, my new piece at Yves Laroche s booth


Ximena Beccera


"Still Life", my piece for the "There s Still Life" show


The crew (including my best buds Martin Wittfooth and Jon Todd, here at Club Deuce, Miami s awesomest dive bar)


The crowd during the Aqua opening party


Jon Todd s giant wrestler at Yves booth


One of Witfooth s mesmerizing pieces...



I had the wonderful surprise to come across Shawn Barber s new piece : this portrait of me that he did as a part of his tattooed portraits series. It was being shown at Joshua Liner s booth at Scope.


Find out more about Galerie d Art Yves Laroche here.
See more about There s Still Life and Mauger Modern Art here.
See more of Shawn Barber s amazing work .
Check out Joshua Liner s gallery here
See more of Jon Todd s work here .
See more of Martin Wittfooth s work here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home